Discussion Papers, WZB Junior Research Group Risk and Development
From WZB Berlin Social Science Center
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 2015: Risk taking for oneself and others: A structural model approach
- Ferdinand Vieider, Clara Villegas-Palacio, Peter Martinsson and Milagros Mejía
- 2014: Measuring risk preferences in rural Ethiopia: Risk tolerance and exogenous income proxies
- Ferdinand Vieider, Abebe Beyene, Randall Bluffstone, Sahan Dissanayake, Zenebe Gebreegziabher, Peter Martinsson and Alemu Mekonnen
- 2013: Risk preferences and development revisited: A field experiment in Vietnam
- Ferdinand Vieider, Nghi Truong, Peter Martinsson, Pham Khanh Nam and Peter Martinsson
- 2013: Common components of risk and uncertainty attitudes across contexts and domains: Evidence from 30 countries
- Ferdinand Vieider, Mathieu Lefebvre, Ranoua Bouchouicha, Thorsten Chmura, Rustamdjan Hakimov, Michal Krawczyk and Peter Martinsson
- 2013: Separating attitudes towards money from attitudes towards probabilities: Stake effects and ambiguity as a test for prospect theory
- Ferdinand Vieider, Lubomir Cingl, Peter Martinsson and Hrvoje Stojic
- 2012: Responsibility effects in decision making under risk
- Julius Pahlke, Sebastian Strasser and Ferdinand Vieider
- 2012: Risk attitudes, development, and growth: Macroeconomic evidence from experiments in 30 countries
- Ferdinand Vieider, Thorsten Chmura and Peter Martinsson