JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics - Data and Codes
From Cambridge University Press
Place Montesquieu 3, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium).
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Sebastien SCHILLINGS ().
Access Statistics for this software series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Code and data files for “Who Comes and Why ? Determinants of Immigrants Skill Level in the Early XXth Century US”
- Matías Covarrubias, Jeanne Lafortune and José Tessada
- Codes and data files for “Are we Counting all the Poor ? Accounting for the Intra-Household Allocation of Consumption in Burundi”
- Marion Mercier and Philip Verwimp
- Codes and data files for “Black-White Marital Matching: Race Anthropometrics, and Socioeconomics”
- Pierre-André Chiappori, Sonia Oreffice and Climent Quintana-Domeque
- Codes and data files for “Capital Taxes, Labor Taxes and the Household”
- Rigas Oikonomou and Christian Siegel
- Codes and data files for “Childhood Mortality, Childhood Morbidity, and Subsequent Fertility Decisions”
- Marwân-al-Qays Bousmah
- Codes and data files for “Contraceptive Use and Time to First Birth ”
- Gauthier Kashalala and Steven Koch
- Codes and data files for “Credible Commitments and Marriage: When the Homemaker Gets her Share at Divorce”
- Ho-Po Crystal Wong
- Codes and data files for “Cultural Influences on the Fertility Behavior of First- and Second-Generation Immigrants”
- Holger Stichnoth and Mustafa Yeter
- Codes and data files for “Having a Second Child and Access to Childcare: Evidence from European Countries ”
- Hippolyte d’ALBIS, Paula Gobbi and Angela Greulich
- Codes and data files for “The EU-US Unemployment Puzzle Revisited: Insitutions, Demography, and Capital Flows”
- Luca Marchiori, Olivier Pierrard and Henri R. Sneessens
- Codes and data files for “The Homosexual Lifestyle: Time Use in Same-sex Households”
- Michael Martell and Leanne Roncolato