Details about Aycan Celikaksoy
Access statistics for papers by Aycan Celikaksoy.
Last updated 2012-06-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Assortative Mating by Ethnic Background and Education in Sweden: The Role of Parental Composition on Partner Choice
SULCIS Working Papers, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS View citations (1)
- The Effect of Marriage on Education of Immigrants: Evidence from a Policy Reform Restricting Spouse Import
Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus View citations (3)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2007) View citations (3)
- Marriage Migration: Just another case of positive assortative matching?
Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Review of Economics of the Household (2006)
- EDITORIAL: Migration and development: Comparing Mexico-US and Turkey-Europe
Migration Letters, 2012, 9, (2), 101-114
- The Effect of Marriage on Education of Immigrants: Evidence from a Policy Reform Restricting Marriage Migration
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 2009, 111, (3), 457-486 View citations (3)
- Marriage migration: just another case of positive assortative matching?
Review of Economics of the Household, 2006, 4, (3), 253-275 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2003)