Details about Viviana Di Giovinazzo
Viviana Di Giovinazzo edits the NEP report on Economics of Happiness.
Access statistics for papers by Viviana Di Giovinazzo.
Last updated 2017-02-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Not Through Fear But Through Habit. Procrastination, cognitive capabilities and self-confidence
POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS
- A model of fashion: endogenous preferences in social interaction
Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economic Modelling (2015)
- Promptness and Academic Performance
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Solerzia e successo accademico
(Diligence and Academic Performance)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Towards an alternative paradigm of consumer behavior
Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics
- From Individual Wellbeing to Economic Welfare. The Scitovsky Contribution to the Explanation of a Joyless Economy
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL View citations (2)
- The meaning of happiness: attention and time perception
Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, 2016, 15, (2), 207-218
- A model of fashion: Endogenous preferences in social interaction
Economic Modelling, 2015, 47, (C), 12-17 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- INTERVIEW: Memories of a long-standing friendship: János Kornai reports on Tibor Scitovsky
History of Economic Ideas, 2012, 20, (3), 141-152
- … Do as the Romans do. A model of conformity with the endogenous formation of preferences
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2012, 41, (5), 654-658 View citations (3)
- George A. Akerlof and Robert J. Shiller, Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy, and Why It Matters for Global Capitalism, Princeton (nj), Princeton University Press, 2009, pp. 264
History of Economic Ideas, 2011, 19, (1), 190-193
- Procedural rationality and happiness
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2010, 39, (3), 376-383 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.