Details about Kurt Stephenson
Access statistics for papers by Kurt Stephenson.
Last updated 2011-04-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An Evaluation of Nutrient Trading Options in Virginia: A Role for Agriculture?
2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- The Contribution of Nonmarket Valuation to Policy: The Case of Nonfederal Hydropower Relicensing
2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- An Evaluation of the Virginia Nutrient Credit Trading Program
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- The Effectiveness of Mandatory and Voluntary Water-Use Restrictions
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- The Use and Opportunity of Cooperative Organizational Forms as an Innovative Regulatory Tool Under the Clean Water Act
2005 Annual Meeting, February 5-9, 2005, Little Rock, Arkansas, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- CARBON CREDIT POTENTIAL FROM INTENSIVE ROTATIONAL GRAZING UNDER CARBON CREDIT CERTIFICATION PROTOCOLS
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- NONPOINT SOURCE AND CARBON SEQUESTRATION CREDIT TRADING: WHAT CAN THE TWO LEARN FROM EACH OTHER?
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (2)
- Trading Programs for Environmental Management: Reflections on the Air and Water Experiences
Working Papers, Center for Economic and Policy Studies View citations (9)
- THE INFLUENCE OF RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT PATTERNS ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT COSTS AND REVENUES
Report Papers, Virginia Tech, Rural Economic Analysis Program (REAP)
- COMMAND-AND-CONTROL OR EFFLUENT ALLOWANCE MARKETS: ROLES OF ECONOMIC ANALYSIS
2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (1)
- Effectiveness of Residential Water-Use Restrictions under Varying Levels of Municipal Effort
Land Economics, 2009, 85, (4), 614-626 View citations (2)
- The role of ecosystem valuation in environmental decision making: Hydropower relicensing and dam removal on the Elwha River
Ecological Economics, 2006, 56, (4), 508-523 View citations (3)
- WATERSHED-BASED EFFLUENT TRADING: THE NONPOINT SOURCE CHALLENGE
Contemporary Economic Policy, 1998, 16, (4), 412-421 View citations (13)
- ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY REFORM: A TAXONOMY OF ECONOMISTS' PERSPECTIVES
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 1996, 28, (01) View citations (1)
- Searching for the Correct Benefit Estimate: Empirical Evidence for an Alternative Perspective
Land Economics, 1996, 72, (4), 433-449 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.