Details about Jeroen van de Ven
Access statistics for papers by Jeroen van de Ven.
Last updated 2014-03-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Self-Confidence and Strategic Behavior
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich
- Self-Rewards and Personal Motivation
Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus View citations (1)
- Bad News: An Experimental Study on the Informational Effects of Rewards
Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR) View citations (4)
- Goal Setting as a Self-Regulation Mechanism
Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR) View citations (10)
- Shareholdersâ€™ expectations, aspiration levels, and mergers
Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics
- Insidious Discrimination? Disentangling the Beauty Premium on a Game Show
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Is Beauty only Skin-deep? Disentangling the Beauty Premium on a Game Show
Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics
- A Public Dilemma: Cooperation with Large Stakes and a Large Audience
Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Discretionary Bonuses as a Feedback Mechanism
Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR) View citations (6)
- Beauty and the Sources of Discrimination
Journal of Human Resources, 2012, 47, (3) View citations (4)
- Can Observers Predict Trustworthiness?
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2012, 94, (1), 246-259 View citations (5)
- Framing Contracts
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), 2012, 168, (1), 89-93
- Friendships and Favouritism on the Schoolground – A Framed Field Experiment
Economic Journal, 2011, 121, (557), 1228-1251 View citations (2)
- Promises and cooperation: Evidence from a TV game show
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2010, 73, (3), 396-405 View citations (5)
- Discretionary rewards as a feedback mechanism
Games and Economic Behavior, 2009, 67, (2), 665-681 View citations (12)
- ASPIRATION LEVEL, PROBABILITY OF SUCCESS AND FAILURE, AND EXPECTED UTILITY
International Economic Review, 2008, 49, (2), 683-700 View citations (19)
- The Demand for Social Approval and Status as a Motivation to Give
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), 2002, 158, (3), 464- View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.