Details about M. Shabri Abd. Majid
Access statistics for papers by M. Shabri Abd. Majid.
Last updated 2021-04-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial Integration between Indonesia and Its Major Trading Partners
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Agency conflicts, firm value, and monitoring mechanisms: An empirical evidence from Indonesia
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2020, 8, (1), 1822018
- DOES ZAKAT MATTER FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT? AN EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FROM INDONESIA
Regional Science Inquiry, 2020, XII, (2), 195-208
- DYNAMIC CAUSALITIES BETWEEN WORLD OIL PRICE AND INDONESIA’S COCOA MARKET: EVIDENCE FROM THE 2008 GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS AND THE 2011 EUROPEAN DEBT CRISIS
Regional Science Inquiry, 2020, XII, (2), 217-233
- DO EXPORTS OF OIL AND GAS STILL MATTER FOR REGIONAL ECONOMIC GROWTH OF SUMATRA, INDONESIA?
Regional Science Inquiry, 2019, XI, (2), 9-18
- DOES INDONESIA AS THE WORLD LARGEST PALM OIL PRODUCING COUNTRY DETERMINE THE WORLD CRUDE PALM OIL PRICE VOLATILITY?
Regional Science Inquiry, 2019, XI, (2), 93-104
- DOES QUALITY OF LIFE MATTER FOR ACHIEVING SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS IN INDONESIA?
Regional Science Inquiry, 2019, XI, (3), 119-132
- Does Financial Development Reduce Poverty? Empirical Evidence from Indonesia
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2019, 10, (3), 1019-1036 View citations (2)
- Does Indonesia Sustainability Reporting Award (ISRA) Cause Abnormal Return and Stock Trading Volume: A Comparative Analysis
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2019, 5, (1), 74-79 View citations (1)
- Modeling Dynamic Causalities between the Indonesian Rupiah and Forex Markets of ASEAN, Japan and Europe
Contemporary Economics, 2019, 13, (1)
- The Effect of Global Prices of Crude Palm Oil, Marketing Margins and Palm Oil Plantations on the Environmental Destruction: An Application of Johansen Cointegration Approach
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2019, 9, (4), 305-312
- Dynamics of Financial Development, Economic Growth, and Poverty Alleviation: The Indonesian Experience
South East European Journal of Economics and Business, 2018, 13, (1), 17-30
- Overreaction and underreaction anomalies in the Indonesian stock market: a sectoral analysis
International Journal of Ethics and Systems, 2018, 34, (4), 442-457
- SMEs' CREDIT DEMAND AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN INDONESIA
Regional Science Inquiry, 2018, X, (2), 121-133 View citations (1)
- ¿Cómo de eficientes y productivas son las cooperativas en Indonesia? Evidencia empírica del análisis envolvente de datos
(How efficient and productive are co-operatives in Indonesia? Empirical evidence from data envelopment analysis)
REVESCO: Revista de estudios cooperativos, 2018, (128), 149-172
- Credibility and Consumer Behavior of Islamic Bank in Indonesia: A Literature Review
Expert Journal of Marketing, 2016, 4, (1), 20-23 View citations (3)
- The Effects of Asset Management and Profitability on Stock Returns: A Comparative Study between Conventional and Islamic Stock Markets in Indonesia
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2016, 2, (3), 44-54 View citations (1)
- Efficiency of Islamic and conventional banks in Malaysia
Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting, 2013, 11, (1), 92-107 View citations (5)
- The 2007 global financial crisis and the Malaysian stock market: a sectoral analysis
Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2011, 2, (3), 185-209 View citations (2)
- A comparative analysis of the performance of conventional and Islamic unit trust companies in Malaysia
International Journal of Managerial Finance, 2010, 6, (1), 24-47 View citations (12)
- Bounds Testing Approaches to the Analysis of Finance-Growth Nexus in the Philippines
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, 2010, VIII, (3), 23-37
- Does trade matter for stock market integration?
Studies in Economics and Finance, 2010, 27, (1), 47-66 View citations (8)
- Impact of financial shocks on Islamic banks: Malaysian evidence during 1997 and 2007 financial crises
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2010, 3, (4), 291-305 View citations (11)
- Long-run relationship between Islamic stock returns and macroeconomic variables: An application of the autoregressive distributed lag model
Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, 2009, 25, (2), 127-141 View citations (7)
- Interdependence of ASEAN-5 Stock Markets from the US and Japan
Global Economic Review, 2008, 37, (2), 201-225 View citations (20)
- Towards an Islamic international financial hub: the role of Islamic capital market in Malaysia
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2008, 1, (4), 313-329
- Inflation, financial development, and economic growth: the case of Malaysia and Thailand
Philippine Review of Economics, 2007, 44, (1), 217-238 View citations (1)
- Efficiency of Commercial Banks in Malaysia
Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), 2006, 2, (2), 19-42 View citations (6)
- The Relationship between Stock Returns and Inflation: Evidence from Malaysia and Indonesia
Capital Markets Review, 2001, 9, (1&2), 129-154 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.