Details about M. Shabri Abd. Majid
Access statistics for papers by M. Shabri Abd. Majid.
Last updated 2018-10-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial Integration between Indonesia and Its Major Trading Partners
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Dynamics of Financial Development, Economic Growth, and Poverty Alleviation: The Indonesian Experience
South East European Journal of Economics and Business, 2018, 13, (1), 17-30
- SMEs' CREDIT DEMAND AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN INDONESIA
Regional Science Inquiry, 2018, X, (2), 121-133
- Credibility and Consumer Behavior of Islamic Bank in Indonesia: A Literature Review
Expert Journal of Marketing, 2016, 4, (1), 20-23
- The Effects of Asset Management and Profitability on Stock Returns: A Comparative Study between Conventional and Islamic Stock Markets in Indonesia
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2016, 2, (3), 44-54
- Efficiency of Islamic and conventional banks in Malaysia
Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting, 2013, 11, (1), 92-107 View citations (1)
- The 2007 global financial crisis and the Malaysian stock market: a sectoral analysis
Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2011, 2, (3), 185-209 View citations (1)
- A comparative analysis of the performance of conventional and Islamic unit trust companies in Malaysia
International Journal of Managerial Finance, 2010, 6, (1), 24-47 View citations (9)
- Bounds Testing Approaches to the Analysis of Finance-Growth Nexus in the Philippines
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, 2010, VIII, (3), 23-37
- Does trade matter for stock market integration?
Studies in Economics and Finance, 2010, 27, (1), 47-66
- Impact of financial shocks on Islamic banks: Malaysian evidence during 1997 and 2007 financial crises
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2010, 3, (4), 291-305 View citations (4)
- Long-run relationship between Islamic stock returns and macroeconomic variables: An application of the autoregressive distributed lag model
Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, 2009, 25, (2), 127-141 View citations (6)
- Sensitivity of the Islamic and conventional banks to monetary policy changes: the case of Malaysia
International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, 2009, 2, (3/4), 239-253 View citations (2)
- The role of goods, money and securities markets in promoting family takaful in Malaysia
International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, 2009, 2, (3/4), 317-335
- Interdependence of ASEAN-5 Stock Markets from the US and Japan
Global Economic Review, 2008, 37, (2), 201-225 View citations (16)
- Towards an Islamic international financial hub: the role of Islamic capital market in Malaysia
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2008, 1, (4), 313-329
- Inflation, financial development, and economic growth: the case of Malaysia and Thailand
Philippine Review of Economics, 2007, 44, (1), 217-238 View citations (1)
- Efficiency of Commercial Banks in Malaysia
Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), 2006, 2, (2), 19-42 View citations (5)
- The Relationship between Stock Returns and Inflation: Evidence from Malaysia and Indonesia
Capital Markets Review, 2001, 9, (1&2), 129-154
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.