Details about Abdessalem Abbassi
Access statistics for papers by Abdessalem Abbassi.
Last updated 2020-04-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dynamic Behaviour of Hydro/Thermal Electrical Operators Under an Environmental Policy Targeting to Preserve Ecosystems Integrity and Air Quality
Working Papers, HAL
- Analyzing trade integration in North African markets: A border effect approach
AGRODEP working papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Trade performance and potential of North African countries: An application of a stochastic frontier gravity model
AGRODEP working papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (1)
- Risk Aversion and Dynamic Games Between Hydroelectric Operators under Uncertainty
Cahiers de recherche CREATE, CREATE
Also in Working Papers, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE) (2014)
- Production Cost Asymmetry, Minimum Access and Reciprocal Dumping
Working Papers, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE)
Also in Cahiers de recherche CREATE, CREATE (2013)
- Multiple Marginalization and Trade Liberalization: The Case of the Canadian Dairy Industry
Working Papers, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA) View citations (2)
- Do inventories have an impact on price transmission? Evidence from the Canadian chicken industry
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Agribusiness (2012)
- Trade liberalization and inter-provincial dumping in a spatial equilibrium model: the case of the Canadian dairy industry
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Import quota allocation between regions under Cournot competition
Economic Modelling, 2015, 51, (C), 484-490 View citations (1)
- Analysis of the Decomposition of Energy Intensity in Tunisia
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2014, 4, (3), 420-426 View citations (1)
- Do Inventories Have an Impact on Price Transmission? Evidence From the Canadian Chicken Industry
Agribusiness, 2012, 28, (2), 173-186 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Evaluating Reforms in Canadian Chicken Marketing Mechanisms Using a Linear-Quadratic Inventory Model
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, 2010, 8, (1), 1-24 View citations (2)
- Dairy Trade Liberalization Impacts in Canada
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 2008, 56, (3), 313-335 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.