Details about Abdul Rahim Abdul Rahman
Access statistics for papers by Abdul Rahim Abdul Rahman.
Last updated 2017-08-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is the Theory of Planned Behaviour Valid for Islamic home financing?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Consumer acceptance of Islamic home financing
International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, 2014, 7, (3), 307-332 View citations (1)
- Productivity growth of zakat institutions in Malaysia: An application of data envelopment analysis
Studies in Economics and Finance, 2012, 29, (3), 197-210
- The efficiency of Islamic and conventional commercial banks in Malaysia
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2012, 5, (3), 241-263 View citations (2)
- Management accounting and risk management in Malaysian financial institutions: An exploratory study
Managerial Auditing Journal, 2011, 26, (7), 566-585
- Islamic microfinance: an ethical alternative to poverty alleviation
Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, 2010, 26, (4), 284-295 View citations (1)
- ISLAMIC BANKING AND FINANCE: BETWEEN IDEALS AND REALITIES
IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, 2007, 15, (2), 123-142 View citations (1)
- PRE-REQUISITES FOR EFFECTIVE INTEGRATION OF ZAKAH INTO MAINSTREAM ISLAMIC FINANCIAL SYSTEM IN MALAYSIA
Islamic Economic Studies, 2007, 14-2, 92-107
- Efficiency of Commercial Banks in Malaysia
Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), 2006, 2, (2), 19-42 View citations (4)
- ETHICS IN ACCOUNTING EDUCATION: CONTRIBUTION OF THE ISLAMIC PRINCIPLE OF MASLAHAH
IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, 2003, 11, (1), 21-50 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.