Details about Doaa Salman Abdou
Access statistics for papers by Doaa Salman Abdou.
Last updated 2018-02-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Role of institution, government to robust international entrepreneurial activities and economic growth: New Evidence
Working Papers, Institute of Economic Research
- ICT, Market Contestability and Economic Performance: Lessons from ERF Countries
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum
- Deepening Competitiveness in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Countries
Middle East and North Africa, EcoMod
- The Effect of the Global Financial Crisis on Migrant Workers among MENA Countries
- What is the role of Financial Development and Energy Consumption on Economic Growth? New Evidence from North African Countries
International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, 2014, 3, (1), 137-148 View citations (7)
- Investigating the energy-environmental Kuznets curve: evidence from Egypt
International Journal of Green Economics, 2013, 7, (2), 103-115 View citations (3)
- The impacts of global financial crisis on migration: Evidence from MENA countries
International Journal of Development and Conflict, 2013, 3, (1), 41-62
- Foresight in the Egyptian route towards democracy and good governance after the January 25th revolution
International Journal of Development and Conflict, 2012, 2, (3), 1250016
- Industrial development and the trade-off to environment: measurement techniques, meanings and outcomes in the context of water poverty in Egypt
International Journal of Green Economics, 2011, 5, (1), 87-108
- Determinants of Entrepreneurs' Activities: New Evidence from Cross-Country Data
Chapter 8 in Foreign Direct Investment and Small and Medium Enterprises Productivity and Access to Finance, 2015, pp 145-160
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.