Details about Robert J Ackland
Access statistics for papers by Robert J Ackland.
Last updated 2019-05-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Collaboration among e-research projects in the UK: an analysis using online research methods
- Network Formation in the Political Blogosphere. An Application of Agent Based Simulation and e-Research Tools
Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies
See also Journal Article in Computational Economics (2009)
- Change or stability in the structure of interest group networks? Evidence from Scottish Public Policy Consultations
Journal of Public Policy, 2019, 39, (2), 267-294
- Economic Analysis of the Digital Economy, by Avi Goldfarb, Shane M. Greenstein and Catherine E. Tucker ( University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 2015 ), pp. 497
The Economic Record, 2017, 93, (301), 334-336
- Measuring Global Poverty: Why PPP Methods Matter
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2013, 95, (3), 813-824 View citations (26)
- Network Formation in the Political Blogosphere: An Application of Agent Based Simulation and e-Research Tools
Computational Economics, 2009, 34, (4), 383-398
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Incorporating Minimum Subsistence Consumption into International Comparisons of Real Income
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2008, 90, (4), 702-712
- The Impact of Industry Restructuring from 1971 to 1991 on the Employment Experience of Demographic Groups
Australian Economic Review, 1994, 27, (2), 57-68
- Inflation and the Impact of Budgets
Australian Economic Review, 1991, 24, (3), 28-37 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.