Details about Arun N. Advani
Access statistics for papers by Arun N. Advani.
Last updated 2018-01-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The dynamic effects of tax audits
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Melting pot or salad bowl: the formation of heterogeneous communities
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (1)
- Empirical methods for networks data: social effects, network formation and measurement error
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (3)
- Mostly Harmless Simulations? On the Internal Validity of Empirical Monte Carlo Studies
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (2)
Also in CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies (2013)
- Cheaper, Greener and More Efficient: Rationalising UK Carbon Prices
Fiscal Studies, 2017, 38, 269-299