Details about Arun N. Advani
Access statistics for papers by Arun N. Advani.
Last updated 2018-10-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Mostly Harmless Simulations? On the Internal Validity of Empirical Monte Carlo Studies
Also in CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies (2013)
Working Papers, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School (2018)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2018)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2013) View citations (2)
- The dynamic effects of tax audits
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (1)
- Melting pot or salad bowl: the formation of heterogeneous communities
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (2)
- Empirical methods for networks data: social effects, network formation and measurement error
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (5)
- CREDIBLY IDENTIFYING SOCIAL EFFECTS: ACCOUNTING FOR NETWORK FORMATION AND MEASUREMENT ERROR
Journal of Economic Surveys, 2018, 32, (4), 1016-1044
- Methods to identify linear network models: a review
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics, 2018, 154, (1), 1-16
- Cheaper, Greener and More Efficient: Rationalising UK Carbon Prices
Fiscal Studies, 2017, 38, 269-299
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.