Details about Ngozi ADELEYE
Access statistics for papers by Ngozi ADELEYE.
Last updated 2021-02-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial reforms and credit growth in Nigeria: Empirical insights from ARDL and ECM techniques
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in International Review of Applied Economics (2018)
- Analyzing the Energy Consumption and Economic Growth Nexus in Nigeria
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2021, 11, (1), 378-387
- Agro-industrialisation and financial intermediation in Nigeria
African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, 2020, 11, (3), 443-456 View citations (1)
- Is there a nexus between China outward foreign direct investment and welfare in Côte dʼIvoire? Empirical evidence from the Toda–Yamamoto procedure
African Development Review, 2020, 32, (3), 499-510
- Unbundling interest rate and bank credit nexus on income inequality: structural break analysis from Nigeria
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, 2020, 29, (1), 63-78
- Evaluation of ICT development and economic growth in Africa
Netnomics, 2019, 20, (1), 31-53 View citations (8)
- Financial reforms and credit growth in Nigeria: empirical insights from ARDL and ECM techniques
International Review of Applied Economics, 2018, 32, (6), 807-820 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- The Role of Institutions in the Finance-Inequality Nexus in Sub-Saharan Africa
Journal of Contextual Economics (JCE) – Schmollers Jahrbuch, 2017, 137, (1-2), 173-192 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.