Details about Charles Komla Adjasi
Access statistics for papers by Charles Komla Adjasi.
Last updated 2017-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Education, skill, and earnings: Further evidence from Ghana
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (1)
- Scoping study on the evolution of industry in Ghana
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (4)
- Stock Market Development in Sub-Saharan Africa; Critical Issues and Challenges
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (40)
- Performance of SOEs: evidence on Botswana Telecommunications Corporation
International Journal of Social Economics, 2017, 44, (7), 960-979
- Does Microcredit Increase Household Welfare in the Absence of Microinsurance?
World Development, 2016, 77, (C), 380-394 View citations (2)
- Macroeconomic uncertainty, foreign direct investment and institutional quality: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa
Economic Systems, 2016, 40, (4), 612-621 View citations (2)
- Private capital flows and economic growth in Africa: The role of domestic financial markets
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2014, 30, (C), 137-152 View citations (12)
- The Impact of Microinsurance on Household Asset Accumulation in Ghana: An Asset Index Approach
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, 2014, 39, (2), 304-321 View citations (1)
- Exploring the causality links between financial markets and foreign direct investment in Africa
Research in International Business and Finance, 2013, 28, (C), 118-134 View citations (16)
- Bank risk and performance in Ghana
International Journal of Financial Services Management, 2011, 5, (2), 107-120 View citations (2)
- Explaining underpricing of IPOs in frontier markets: Evidence from the Nigeria Stock Exchange
Research in International Business and Finance, 2011, 25, (3), 255-265 View citations (6)
- Financial stability and economic growth: a cross-country study
International Journal of Financial Services Management, 2011, 5, (2), 121-138 View citations (1)
- Stock prices and exchange rate dynamics in selected African countries: a bivariate analysis
African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, 2011, 2, (2), 143-164 View citations (6)
- The socio-economic determinants of maternal health care utilization in Ghana
International Journal of Social Economics, 2011, 38, (7), 628-648 View citations (6)
- Do stock markets matter in investment growth in Africa?
Journal of Developing Areas, 2009, 43, (1), 109-120
- Macroeconomic uncertainty and conditional stock-price volatility in frontier African markets: Evidence from Ghana
Journal of Risk Finance, 2009, 10, (4), 333-349 View citations (5)
- How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect the Export Decisions of Firms in Ghana?
African Development Review, 2008, 20, (3), 446-465 View citations (7)
- Foreign exchange risk exposure of listed companies in Ghana
Journal of Risk Finance, 2007, 8, (4), 380-393 View citations (2)
- Poverty profile and correlates of poverty in Ghana
International Journal of Social Economics, 2007, 34, (7), 449-471 View citations (2)
- Interest Rate and Stock Market Returns in Africa
The African Finance Journal, 2006, 8, (2), 12-30 View citations (2)
- Stock Market Development and Economic Growth: The Case of Selected African Countries
African Development Review, 2006, 18, (1), 144-161 View citations (52)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.