Details about Dmitriy O. Afanasyev
Access statistics for papers by Dmitriy O. Afanasyev.
Last updated 2020-07-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The long-term trends on Russian electricity market: comparison of empirical mode and wavelet decompositions
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Fine structure of the price-demand relationship in the electricity market: multi-scale correlation analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Energy Economics (2015)
- On the Impact of News Tonality in International Media on the Russian Ruble Exchange Rate: Textual Analysis
HSE Economic Journal, 2019, 23, (2), 264-289
- On the impact of outlier filtering on the electricity price forecasting accuracy
Applied Energy, 2019, 236, (C), 196-210 View citations (6)
- The influence of conference calls' semantic characteristics on the company market performance: Text analysis
Russian Journal of Economics, 2019, 5, (3), 297-320
- External and Internal Determinants on the Electricity Market: A Multi-Scale Adaptive Causal Analysis
Journal of the New Economic Association, 2018, 39, (3), 33-54
- Currency integration of Russia and other CIS countries: what is changing in a crisis?
(Валютная интеграция России и других стран СНГ: что меняется в кризис?)
Economic Policy, 2016, 2, 133—147
- The long-term trends on the electricity markets: Comparison of empirical mode and wavelet decompositions
Energy Economics, 2016, 56, (C), 432-442 View citations (13)
- Fine structure of the price–demand relationship in the electricity market: Multi-scale correlation analysis
Energy Economics, 2015, 51, (C), 215-226 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2014)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.