Details about Steve Agnew
Access statistics for papers by Steve Agnew.
Last updated 2019-08-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Using Online Assessment to Replace Invigilated Assessment in Times of a Natural Disaster - Are Some Online Assessment Conditions Better than Others?
Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance
- The Role of Gender, Cognitive Attributes and Personality on Willingness to Take Risks
Business and Economic Research, 2017, 7, (1), 1-16
- Attitudes to debt among indebted undergraduates: A cross-national exploratory factor analysis
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2015, 46, (C), 62-73 View citations (7)
- Current trends in economics enrolments at secondary and tertiary level
New Zealand Economic Papers, 2015, 49, (1), 33-43
- Financial literacy and student attitudes to debt: A cross national study examining the influence of gender on personal finance concepts
Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 2015, 25, (C), 122-129 View citations (3)
- The Influence of Gender and Household Culture on Financial Literacy Knowledge; Attitudes and Behaviour
Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions, 2015, (1), 31-50
- Assigning grades during an earthquake -- shaken or stirred?
New Zealand Economic Papers, 2013, 47, (3), 288-303
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.