Details about Matthew Agarwala
Access statistics for papers by Matthew Agarwala.
Last updated 2021-10-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books Chapters
- Climate Change and Fiscal Responsibility: Risks and Opportunities
Working Papers, The Productivity Institute
- Climate Change and Fiscal Sustainability: Risks and Opportunities
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge View citations (6)
- Rising Temperatures, Falling Ratings: The Effect of Climate Change on Sovereign Creditworthiness
Working Papers, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge View citations (8)
Also in IMFS Working Paper Series, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS) (2021) View citations (11)
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge (2021) View citations (13)
CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University (2021) View citations (11)
- Accounting for the impact of conservation on human well-being
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library View citations (13)
- Natural capital in climate models
Nature Sustainability, 2021, 4, (2), 81-82 View citations (3)
- Push to decarbonize cities after Paris talks
Nature, 2015, 528, (7581), 193-193 View citations (1)
- Avoid pitfalls of consensus methods
Nature, 2014, 505, (7482), 160-160
- Natural capital accounting and climate change
Nature Climate Change, 2014, 4, (7), 520-522 View citations (6)
- Handbook of Sustainable Development
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (33)
- International trade and sustainable development
Chapter 25 in Handbook of Sustainable Development, 2014, pp 399-417 View citations (3)
Chapter 1 in Handbook of Sustainable Development, 2014, pp 1-22
- Sustainable development of water resources
Chapter 31 in Handbook of Sustainable Development, 2014, pp 500-516
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.