Details about Mohsin Hasnain Ahmad
Access statistics for papers by Mohsin Hasnain Ahmad.
Last updated 2016-06-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Causal Relationship between Foreign Direct Investment and Current Account: An Empirical Investigation for Pakistan Economy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Theoretical and Applied Economics (2013)
- Does the Institutional Quality Matter to Attract the Foreign Direct Investment? An Empirical Investigation for Pakistan
South Asia Economic Journal, 2014, 15, (1), 55-70 View citations (2)
- The causal relationship between Foreign Direct Investment and Current Account: an empirical investigation for Pakistan economy
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2013, XX, (8(585)), 91-106
See also Working Paper (2007)
- The impact of demography, growth and public policy on household saving: a case study of Pakistan
Asia-Pacific Development Journal, 2006, 13, (2), 57-71 View citations (2)
- Interaction between population and Enviromental Degradation
The Pakistan Development Review, 2005, 44, (4), 1135-1150
- The Impact of FDI on Economic Growth under Foreign Trade Regimes: A Case Study of Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2004, 43, (4), 707-718 View citations (9)
- Foreign Direct Investment, Exports, and Domestic Output in Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2003, 42, (4), 715-723 View citations (21)
- The Supply and Demand for Exports of Pakistan: The Polynomial Distributed Lag Model (PDL) Approach
The Pakistan Development Review, 2003, 42, (4), 961-972 View citations (5)
- Foreign Capital Inflows and Domestic Savings in Pakistan: Cointegration Techniques and Error Correction Modelling
The Pakistan Development Review, 2002, 41, (4), 825-836 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.