Details about Mohsin Hasnain Ahmad
This author is deceased (2018-04-21).
Access statistics for papers by Mohsin Hasnain Ahmad.
Last updated 2021-08-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Causal Relationship between Foreign Direct Investment and Current Account: An Empirical Investigation for Pakistan Economy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Theoretical and Applied Economics (2013)
- Sectoral FDI inflows and domestic investments in Pakistan
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2020, 42, (1), 96-111 View citations (3)
- THE IMPACT OF PREFERENTIAL TRADE AGREEMENTS ON SOUTH ASIAN EXPORT FLOWS: Using Matching Econometrics
Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, 2019, 29, (2), 243-264
- The Impact of Quality of Institutions on Sectoral FDI
Foreign Trade Review, 2018, 53, (3), 174-188
- The Effects of the Human Cost of Terror on National Income, Private Consumption and Investment in Pakistan
South Asia Economic Journal, 2016, 17, (2), 216-235 View citations (2)
- The nexus between sectoral FDI and institutional quality: empirical evidence from Pakistan
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (17), 1591-1601 View citations (17)
- Does the Institutional Quality Matter to Attract the Foreign Direct Investment? An Empirical Investigation for Pakistan
South Asia Economic Journal, 2014, 15, (1), 55-70 View citations (4)
- The causal relationship between Foreign Direct Investment and Current Account: an empirical investigation for Pakistan economy
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2013, XX, (8(585)), 91-106
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Interaction between population and Enviromental Degradation
The Pakistan Development Review, 2005, 44, (4), 1135-1150 View citations (1)
- The Impact of FDI on Economic Growth under Foreign Trade Regimes: A Case Study of Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2004, 43, (4), 707-718 View citations (18)
- Foreign Direct Investment, Exports, and Domestic Output in Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2003, 42, (4), 715-723 View citations (32)
- The Supply and Demand for Exports of Pakistan: The Polynomial Distributed Lag Model (PDL) Approach
The Pakistan Development Review, 2003, 42, (4), 961-972 View citations (5)
- Foreign Capital Inflows and Domestic Savings in Pakistan: Cointegration Techniques and Error Correction Modelling
The Pakistan Development Review, 2002, 41, (4), 825-836 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.