Details about Achim Ahrens
Access statistics for papers by Achim Ahrens.
Last updated 2019-02-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Iassopack: Model Selection and Prediction with Regularized Regression in Stata
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
Also in Papers, arXiv.org (2019)
- LASSOPACK and PDSLASSO: Prediction, model selection and causal inference with regularized regression
London Stata Conference 2018, Stata Users Group
- Civil conflicts in Africa: Climate, economic shocks, nighttime lights and spill-over effects
SEEC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics and Econometrics Centre, Heriot Watt University
- Changes in Land Cover and Urban Sprawl in Ireland From a Comparative Perspective Over 1990–2012
Land, 2019, 8, (1), 1-14
- Civil Conflicts, Economic Shocks and Night-time Lights
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, 2015, 21, (4), 433-444
- Do execution moratoriums increase homicide? Re-examining evidence from Illinois
Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (31), 3243-3257 View citations (1)
- Two-Step Lasso Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix
Econometrics, 2015, 3, (1), 1-28 View citations (7)
- Conditionality or specificity? Bulgaria and Romania's economic transition performance in comparative perspective
Post-Communist Economies, 2012, 24, (2), 291-307 View citations (2)
- LASSOPACK: Stata module for lasso, square-root lasso, elastic net, ridge, adaptive lasso estimation and cross-validation
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics View citations (1)
- PDSLASSO: Stata module for post-selection and post-regularization OLS or IV estimation and inference
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.