Details about Achim Ahrens
Access statistics for papers by Achim Ahrens.
Last updated 2017-09-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Civil conflicts in Africa: Climate, economic shocks, nighttime lights and spill-over effects
SEEC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics and Econometrics Centre, Heriot Watt University
- Civil Conflicts, Economic Shocks and Night-time Lights
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, 2015, 21, (4), 433-444
- Do execution moratoriums increase homicide? Re-examining evidence from Illinois
Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (31), 3243-3257 View citations (1)
- Two-Step Lasso Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix
Econometrics, 2015, 3, (1), 1-28 View citations (4)
- Conditionality or specificity? Bulgaria and Romania's economic transition performance in comparative perspective
Post-Communist Economies, 2012, 24, (2), 291-307 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.