Details about Naeem Ahmed
Access statistics for papers by Naeem Ahmed.
Last updated 2020-05-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Gender Inequality and Trade Liberalization: A Case Study of Pakistan
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (7)
- Measurement errors in recall food consumption data
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (41)
- Measurement Errors in Recall Food Expenditure Data
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University View citations (3)
Also in Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports, McMaster University (2005)
- Stock Market Volatility Measure Using Non-Traditional Tool Case of Germany
Economics and Business, 2018, 32, (1), 126-135
- Workersâ€™ Welfare: A Comparative Study Between Public and Private Industries in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
Management and Labour Studies, 2018, 43, (3), 192-204
- Probabilistic seismic hazard of Pakistan, Azad-Jammu and Kashmir
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, 2012, 61, (3), 1317-1354 View citations (5)
- Monomer–dimer CO–O2 catalytic reaction on (001) surface and subsurface of a simple cubic structure
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2000, 280, (3), 391-404
- Critical exponents for a dimer–dimer irreversible surface reaction
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 1999, 267, (3), 343-353
- Pakistan’s Ranking in Social Development: Have We Always Been Backward?
The Pakistan Development Review, 1999, 38, (4), 739-754 View citations (1)
- Aquaculture, employment, poverty, food security and well-being in Bangladesh: A comparative study
Working Papers, The WorldFish Center View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.