Details about Manzoor Ahmad
Access statistics for papers by Manzoor Ahmad.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A pathway toward future sustainability: Assessing the influence of innovation shocks on CO2 emissions in developing economies
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2022, 24, (4), 4786-4809 View citations (3)
- Impact of innovation in marine energy generation, distribution, or transmission-related technologies on carbon dioxide emissions in the United States
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2022, 159, (C) View citations (3)
- Achieving sustainability and energy efficiency goals: Assessing the impact of hydroelectric and renewable electricity generation on carbon dioxide emission in China
Energy Policy, 2021, 155, (C) View citations (11)
- Can innovation shocks determine CO2 emissions (CO2e) in the OECD economies? A new perspective
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2021, 30, (1), 89-109 View citations (25)
- Do innovation in environmental-related technologies asymmetrically affect carbon dioxide emissions in the United States?
Technology in Society, 2021, 67, (C) View citations (15)
- Do innovation in environmental-related technologies cyclically and asymmetrically affect environmental sustainability in BRICS nations?
Technology in Society, 2021, 67, (C) View citations (6)
- Non-linear dynamics of innovation activities over the business cycles: Empirical evidence from OECD economies
Technology in Society, 2021, 67, (C) View citations (7)
- A disaggregated-level analysis of the relationship among energy production, energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from China
Energy, 2020, 194, (C) View citations (30)
- A new approach to environmental sustainability: Assessing the impact of monetary policy on CO2 emissions in Asian economies
Sustainable Development, 2020, 28, (5), 1331-1346 View citations (7)
- Do aggregate domestic consumption spending & technological innovation affect industrialization in South Africa? An application of linear & non-linear ARDL models
Journal of Applied Economics, 2020, 23, (1), 44-65 View citations (9)
- Is Aggregate Domestic Consumption Spending (ADCS) Per Capita Determining CO2 Emissions in South Africa? A New Perspective
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2020, 75, (3), 529-552 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.