Details about Robert Aidoo
Access statistics for papers by Robert Aidoo.
Last updated 2020-06-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Mapping Obesogenic Food Environments in South Africa and Ghana: Correlations and Contradictions
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (14), 1-31
- FARMERS’ PERCEPTION ABOUT QUALITY OF PLANTED SEED YAM AND THEIR PREFERENCES FOR CERTIFIED SEED YAM IN GHANA
International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), 2018, 06, (3)
- An Assessment of Risks Along the Sweet Potato Value Chain in Ghana
Asian Development Policy Review, 2017, 5, (3), 159-174
- Economic Impacts of Climate Change on Cereal Production: Implications for Sustainable Agriculture in Northern Ghana
Sustainability, 2016, 8, (8), 1-17 View citations (7)
- Prospects of Crop Insurance as a Risk Management Tool among Arable Crop Farmers in Ghana
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2014, 4, (3), 341-354 View citations (3)
- Consumers’ Use and Understanding of Food Label Information and Effect on their Purchasing Decision in Ghana; a Case Study of Kumasi Metropolis
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 2013, 02, (03), 18
- From Producers to Export Markets: The Case of the Cocoa Value Chain in Ghana
Journal of African Development, 2013, 15, (2), 121-138 View citations (2)
- Estimation of Margins and Efficiency in the Ghanaian Yam Marketing Chain
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 2012, 02, (02), 10
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.