Details about Kehinde F. Ajayi
Access statistics for papers by Kehinde F. Ajayi.
Last updated 2022-04-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- COVID-19 Impacts on Women Factory Workers in Ethiopia
World Bank Publications - Reports, The World Bank Group
- When Information is Not Enough: Evidence from a Centralized School Choice System
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- Explaining gender differences in preference for self-employment among tertiary graduates in Ghana
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- Self‐employment preferences among university graduates in Ghana: Does gender make a difference?
Development Policy Review, 2022, 40, (2)
- The Effects of Education on Financial Outcomes: Evidence from Kenya
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2020, 69, (1), 253 - 289
- The Importance of Information Targeting for School Choice
American Economic Review, 2017, 107, (5), 638-43 View citations (6)
- Gender Parity and Schooling Choices
Journal of Development Studies, 2015, 51, (5), 503-522 View citations (5)