Details about Ayça Akarçay
Access statistics for papers by Ayça Akarçay.
Last updated 2020-06-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The rocky road to post-compulsory education in Turkey: Intergenerational educational mobility
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum
- Public-private wage differentials in Turkey: public policy or market dynamics?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in International Review of Applied Economics (2016)
- In Limbo: Exploring transition to discouragement
GIAM Working Papers, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center
See also Journal Article in The European Journal of Development Research (2014)
- Labor force status and income disparity: Evidence from Turkey
GIAM Working Papers, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Region et Developpement (2011)
- Schooling Opportunities and Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Turkey: An IV Estimation Using Census Data
Journal of Development Studies, 2017, 53, (9), 1396-1413 View citations (2)
- Public--private wage differentials in Turkey: public policy or market dynamics?
International Review of Applied Economics, 2016, 30, (3), 326-356
See also Working Paper (2014)
- In Limbo: Exploring Transition to Discouragement
The European Journal of Development Research, 2014, 26, (4), 527-551
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Comparing trajectories of structural change
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2011, 35, (6), 1061-1085
- LABOR FORCE STATUS AND INCOME DISPARITY - EVIDENCE FROM TURKEY
Region et Developpement, 2011, 34, 39-56 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- How to Situate the Turkish Economy among the European Union Economies? An Exploratory Analysis
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, 2004, 17, (1-2), 41-61 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.