Details about Bora Aktan
Access statistics for papers by Bora Aktan.
Last updated 2018-05-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Co-movements of REIT indices with structural changes before and during the subprime mortgage crisis: evidence from Euro-Med markets
International Journal of Strategic Property Management, 2014, 18, (1), 1-10 View citations (1)
- Efficiency and risk in commercial banking: empirical evidence from East Asian countries
The European Journal of Finance, 2014, 20, (12), 1114-1132 View citations (2)
- Sustainable risk management: fuzzy approach to volatility and application on FTSE 100 index
Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 2014, 2, (1), 30-36 View citations (1)
- Efficiency of Islamic banks: case of North African Arab countries
Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, 2012, 4, (2/3), 228-239 View citations (2)
- Decay factor optimisation in time weighted simulation -- Evaluating VaR performance
International Journal of Forecasting, 2011, 27, (4), 1147-1159 View citations (4)
- A Comparative Analysis of Individual and Ensemble Credit Scoring Techniques in Evaluating Credit Card Loan Applications
Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, 2010, 4, (1), 74-90
- A comparison of data mining techniques for credit scoring in banking: A managerial perspective
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2009, 10, (3), 233-240 View citations (3)
- Development and future prospects of Islamic banking in Bangladesh
International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, 2009, 2, (3/4), 336-347
- Empirical examination of REITs in Turkey: an emerging market perspective
Journal of Property Investment & Finance, 2009, 27, (4), 373-403 View citations (1)
- Global financial crisis and VaR performance in emerging markets: A case of EU candidate states - Turkey and Croatia
Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, 2009, 27, (1), 149-170 View citations (10)
- Islamic banking: a study of customer satisfaction and preferences in non-Islamic countries
International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, 2009, 2, (3/4), 261-285 View citations (3)
- The investment decision-making process from a risk manager's perspective: a survey
Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, 2009, 1, (2), 106-120
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.