Details about K. Ali Akkemik
Access statistics for papers by K. Ali Akkemik.
Last updated 2018-10-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Worldviews and Intergenerational Altruism: A Comparison of Turkish People Living in Turkey and Germany
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (4)
- CGE Assessment of Tourism Policies in Turkey
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Worldviews and Intergenerational Altruism: Empirical Evidence for Germany
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (1)
- Labor Productivity and Inter-Sectoral Reallocation of Labor in Singapore (1965-2002)
GE, Growth, Math methods, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Structural Change and Its Impact on Productivity in Japan, Korea, and Singapore (1970-2000)
GE, Growth, Math methods, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Measuring energy intensity in Japan: A new method
European Journal of Operational Research, 2017, 258, (2), 778-789
- Behavioral biases of finance professionals: Turkish evidence
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 2016, 12, (C), 101-111
- Re-considering the linkage between the antecedents and consequences of happiness
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2016, 56, (C), 176-191
- General equilibrium evaluation of deregulation in energy sectors in China
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, 2015, 13, (3), 247-268
- Toward a wider market definition in broadband: The case of Turkey
Utilities Policy, 2015, 37, (C), 111-119
- DO EXPORTS EXPLAIN INDUSTRIAL AGGLOMERATION AND REGIONAL DISPARITIES IN TURKEY?
Journal of International Development, 2014, 26, (4), 471-491
- Assessing the importance of international tourism for the Turkish economy: A social accounting matrix analysis
Tourism Management, 2012, 33, (4), 790-801 View citations (9)
- Does Illegitimate Corporate Behaviour Follow the Forms of Polity? The Turkish Experience
Journal of Management Studies, 2012, 49, (3), 515-537
- Energy consumption and income in Chinese provinces: Heterogeneous panel causality analysis
Applied Energy, 2012, 99, (C), 445-454 View citations (17)
- Energy consumption-GDP nexus: Heterogeneous panel causality analysis
Energy Economics, 2012, 34, (4), 865-873 View citations (29)
- Customs Union and Competitiveness of Turkish Exports in the EU Market
Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, 2011, 3, (2), 247-274
- Customs Union and Competitiveness of Turkish Exports in the EU Market: A Dynamic Shift-Share Analysis
Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, 2011, 3, (2), 247-274 View citations (3)
- Potential impacts of electricity price changes on price formation in the economy: a social accounting matrix price modeling analysis for Turkey
Energy Policy, 2011, 39, (2), 854-864 View citations (6)
- Regulation, efficiency and equilibrium: A general equilibrium analysis of liberalization in the Turkish electricity market
Energy, 2011, 36, (5), 3282-3292 View citations (12)
- Do Chinese exports crowd-out Turkish exports?
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2010, 25, (287), 9-32
- Cost function estimates, scale economies and technological progress in the Turkish electricity generation sector
Energy Policy, 2009, 37, (1), 204-213 View citations (9)
- TFP growth and resource allocation in Singapore, 1965-2002
Journal of International Development, 2007, 19, (8), 1059-1073 View citations (1)
- THE RESPONSE OF EMPLOYMENT TO GDP GROWTH IN TURKEY: AN ECONOMETRIC ESTIMATION
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2007, 7, (1) View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.