Details about Olusegun Ayodele Akanbi
Access statistics for papers by Olusegun Ayodele Akanbi.
Last updated 2017-06-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Macro and institutional determinants of domestic investment in Sub-Saharan African countries
Working Papers, University of South Africa, Department of Economics
- Role of Governance in Explaining Domestic Investment in Nigeria
Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa
See also Journal Article in South African Journal of Economics (2012)
- The Welfare Implications of Expenditure on Education and Public Expenditure in General in African Countries
Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics
- An Econometric Model of the Rand-US Dollar Nominal Exchange Rate
Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics View citations (5)
- External debt accumulation in sub-Saharan African countries: how fast is safe?
International Journal of Sustainable Economy, 2016, 8, (2), 93-110
- Sources of unemployment in Namibia: an application of the structural VAR approach
International Journal of Sustainable Economy, 2016, 8, (2), 125-143
- The effect of Bank competition on the effectiveness of the Interest Rate Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission
International Journal of Economic Sciences, 2016, 5, (3), 10-32 View citations (1)
- The growth, poverty and inequality nexus in South Africa: Cointegration and causality analysis
Development Southern Africa, 2016, 33, (2), 166-185
- Fiscal policy and current account in an oil-rich economy: the case of Nigeria
Empirical Economics, 2015, 48, (4), 1563-1585
- Structural and Institutional Determinants of Poverty in Sub-Saharan African Countries
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, 2015, 16, (1), 122-141 View citations (1)
- Sustainability of fiscal policy in an oil-rich economy: the case of Nigeria
African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, 2015, 6, (4), 380-401
- Impact of Macroeconomic, Institutional and Structural Factors on Inequality in South Africa
Development, 2014, 57, (3-4), 559-577
- Macroeconomic effects of fiscal policy changes: A case of South Africa
Economic Modelling, 2013, 35, (C), 771-785 View citations (1)
- ROLE OF GOVERNANCE IN EXPLAINING DOMESTIC INVESTMENT IN NIGERIA
South African Journal of Economics, 2012, 80, (4), 473-489 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Macro-econometric modelling for the Nigerian economy: A growth-poverty gap analysis
Economic Modelling, 2011, 28, (1-2), 335-350 View citations (2)
Also in Economic Modelling, 2011, 28, (1), 335-350 (2011) View citations (2)
- The macroeconomic determinants of technological progress in Nigeria
South African Journal of Economic and Management Sciences, 2011, 14, (3), 282-297 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.