Details about Tolga Aksoy
Access statistics for papers by Tolga Aksoy.
Last updated 2022-10-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Persistence-Resilience Trade-off in Unemployment: The Role of Labor and Product Market Institutions
Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna View citations (1)
- Economic Reforms and Growth in Developing Countries
- Economic Adversity and Voter Turnout: Evidence from Turkish Parliamentary Elections
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2022, 163, (2), 799-821
- Revisiting income convergence in Turkey: Are there convergence clubs?
Growth and Change, 2019, 50, (3), 1185-1217 View citations (4)
- Structural reforms and growth in developing countries
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, 2019, 22, (4), 325-350 View citations (2)
- UNION WAGE COMPRESSION AND SKILL ACQUISITION
Bulletin of Economic Research, 2019, 71, (3), 313-341
- Globalization and the welfare state
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, 2018, 52, (3), 1015-1040 View citations (6)
- Impact of institutions on entrepreneurship: a panel data analysis
Eurasian Economic Review, 2018, 8, (1), 131-160 View citations (4)
- Does human capital shortage cause inequality? Evidence from Turkish provinces
Ege Academic Review, 2016, 16, (2), 227-240
- Revisiting FDI-led growth hypothesis: the role of sector characteristics
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2016, 25, (8), 1144-1166 View citations (9)
- THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF STRUCTURAL REFORMS
Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, 2016, 5, (1), 25-69
- Technology and Demand for Skilled Labor in Turkish Private Manufacturing Industries
Panoeconomicus, 2009, 56, (2), 261-279 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.