Details about Tolga Aksoy
Access statistics for papers by Tolga Aksoy.
Last updated 2018-06-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Persistence-Resilience Trade-off in Unemployment: The Role of Labor and Product Market Institutions
Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna
- Economic Reforms and Growth in Developing Countries
- Belirsizlik Altýnda Karar Alma: Geleneksel ve Modern Yaklaþýmlar
Working Papers, Turkish Economic Association View citations (1)
- Globalization and the welfare state
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, 2018, 52, (3), 1015-1040
- Impact of institutions on entrepreneurship: a panel data analysis
Eurasian Economic Review, 2018, 8, (1), 131-160
- Does human capital shortage cause inequality? Evidence from Turkish provinces
Ege Academic Review, 2016, 16, (2), 227-240
- Revisiting FDI-led growth hypothesis: the role of sector characteristics
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2016, 25, (8), 1144-1166
- THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF STRUCTURAL REFORMS
Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, 2016, 5, (1), 25-69
- Technology and Demand for Skilled Labor in Turkish Private Manufacturing Industries
Panoeconomicus, 2009, 56, (2), 261-279
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.