Details about Taiwo Akinlo
Access statistics for papers by Taiwo Akinlo.
Last updated 2022-11-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Information technology, real sector and economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa: a cross-sectional dependence approach
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, 2022, 56, (6), 4241-4267 View citations (2)
- Political instability and economic growth in Nigeria
Review of Socio - Economic Perspectives, 2022, 7, (2), 47-58
- Financial Development, Real Sector and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Threshold Effect
Journal of African Business, 2021, 22, (4), 603-626 View citations (3)
- Financial development and real sector in sub-Saharan Africa
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2021, 54, (2), 417-455 View citations (1)
- Foreign direct investment and poverty reduction in sub-Saharan Africa: does environmental degradation matter?
Future Business Journal, 2021, 7, (1), 1-10 View citations (6)
- The moderating effect of foreign direct investment on environmental degradation-poverty reduction nexus: evidence from sub-Saharan African countries
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2021, 23, (11), 15764-15784 View citations (9)
- Energy generation and economic growth: empirical evidence from Nigeria
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2020, 22, (8), 7177-7191 View citations (1)
- The causal relationship between financial development and real sector in sub-Saharan Africa (1986–2015)
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2019, 21, (1), 116-142 View citations (3)
- Effects of Government Expenditure on Private Investment in Nigerian Economy (1980â€“2016)
Emerging Economy Studies, 2018, 4, (2), 147-156 View citations (4)
- Institution and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa (1986â€“2013)
Emerging Economy Studies, 2016, 2, (2), 170-180 View citations (2)
- Re-examine foreign direct investment and economic growth: Panel co-integration and causality tests for sub-Saharan African countries
International Area Studies Review, 2015, 18, (1), 73-86
- Growth Effects of Health Inputs and Outcomes in Sub-Sahara African Countries (1995-2011)
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2014, 4, (6), 705-714 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.