Details about Uğur Akman
|Postal address:||Prof. Dr. Ugur Akman, Department of Chemical Engineering, Bogazici University, Bebek 34342, Istanbul - Turkey, Tel: +90-212-3596867, Fax: +90-212-2872460, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://web.boun.edu.tr/akman|
|Workplace:||Department of Chemical Engineering, Bogazici University, Istanbul - Turkey|
Access statistics for papers by Uğur Akman.
Last updated 2017-05-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Analysis of ESCO Activities Using Country Indicators
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews (2010)
- Analysis of Innovation and Energy Profiles in the Turkish Manufacturing Sector
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Current snapshot of the Turkish ESCO market
Energy Policy, 2013, 60, (C), 106-115 View citations (2)
- Analysis of ESCO activities using country indicators
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2010, 14, (9), 2760-2771 View citations (18)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Views on Turkey's impending ESCO market: Is it promising?
Energy Policy, 2008, 36, (6), 1821-1825 View citations (8)
- Index tracking with constraint aggregation
Applied Economics Letters, 2003, 10, (14), 913-916 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.