Details about Amjad D. Al-Nasser
|Postal address:||Department of Statistics, Science faculty Yarmouk University, IRBID-JORDAN|
Access statistics for papers by Amjad D. Al-Nasser.
Last updated 2017-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION MEASUREMENT MODELS: GENERALISED MAXIMUM ENTROPY APPROACH
Econometrics, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- The implication of banking competition: Evidence from African countries
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 39, (PB), 878-895 View citations (1)
- Double Acceptance Sampling Plan for Time-Truncated Life Tests Based on Half Normal Distribution
Stochastics and Quality Control, 2016, 31, (2), 93-99
- Modelling the quality of work in the Italian social co-operatives combining NPCA-RSM and SEM-GME approaches
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2015, 42, (1), 161-179
- Service quality and customer satisfaction of a UAE-based airline: An empirical investigation
Journal of Air Transport Management, 2015, 42, (C), 167-175 View citations (12)
- Two steps generalized maximum entropy estimation procedure for fitting linear regression when both covariates are subject to error
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2014, 41, (8), 1708-1720
- Repeated measures and longitudinal data analysis using higher-order entropies
Statistica Neerlandica, 2013, 67, (1), 100-111 View citations (1)
- On the population median estimation using robust extreme ranked set sampling
Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, 2012, 18, (2), 109-118
- An approach to setting up a national customer satisfaction index: the Jordan case study
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2011, 38, (9), 1977-1993 View citations (1)
- Statistical Quality Control Limits for the Sample Mean Chart Using Robust Extreme Ranked Set Sampling
Stochastics and Quality Control, 2011, 26, (1), 73-89 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.