Details about Thomas Taylor Aldridge
Access statistics for papers by Thomas Taylor Aldridge.
Last updated 2012-10-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Knowledge Filter and Economic Growth: The Role of Scientist Entrepreneurship
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group View citations (29)
- Scientist entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2012, 37, (5), 648-657 View citations (1)
- Transnational social capital and scientist entrepreneurship
Journal of Management & Governance, 2012, 16, (3), 369-376 View citations (6)
- The Bayh-Dole Act and scientist entrepreneurship
Research Policy, 2011, 40, (8), 1058-1067 View citations (51)
- Does policy influence the commercialization route? Evidence from National Institutes of Health funded scientists
Research Policy, 2010, 39, (5), 583-588 View citations (23)
- The university technology transfer revolution in Saudi Arabia
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2010, 35, (6), 585-596 View citations (7)
- Scientist commercialization as conduit of knowledge spillovers
The Annals of Regional Science, 2009, 43, (4), 897-905 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.