Details about Claudia Alvarez
Access statistics for papers by Claudia Alvarez.
Last updated 2021-07-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Regulations and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Developed and Developing Countries
Past Working Papers, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics View citations (2)
- Entorno e Iniciativa Emprendedora: una Perspectiva Institucional
Working Papers, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Opportunity-related behaviors in international entrepreneurship research: a multilevel analysis of antecedents, processes, and outcomes
International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 2021, 17, (1), 321-368
- Influence of university-related factors on students' entrepreneurial intentions
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Venturing, 2019, 11, (6), 521-540 View citations (1)
- Intrapreneurship in the Spanish context: a regional analysis
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, 2016, 28, (5-6), 380-402 View citations (4)
- Determinants of female entrepreneurship in Spain: an institutional approach
Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, 2015, 21, (4), 341-355
- GEM research: achievements and challenges
Small Business Economics, 2014, 42, (3), 445-465 View citations (13)
- Institutional dimensions and entrepreneurial activity: an international study
Small Business Economics, 2014, 42, (4), 703-716 View citations (57)
- Social Entrepreneurship and Institutional Conditions: An Empirical Analysis in Spain
- Analyzing a Successful Incubator Business Model: The Case of Barcelona Activa
- Sociocultural Factors and Female Entrepreneurship in the Innovative Service Sector in Catalonia: A Qualitative Analysis
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.