Details about Riadh Aloui
Access statistics for papers by Riadh Aloui.
Last updated 2020-11-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Uncertainty and Crude Oil Returns
Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics
Also in Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics (2015)
See also Journal Article in Energy Economics (2016)
- A wavelet-based copula approach for modeling market risk in agricultural commodity markets
Working Papers, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam View citations (12)
- Global Financial Crisis, Extreme Interdependences, and Contagion E§ects: The Role of Economic Structure
Working Papers, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Banking & Finance (2011)
- Machine learning models and cost-sensitive decision trees for bond rating prediction
Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2020, 71, (8), 1161-1179 View citations (1)
- Relationship between oil, stock prices and exchange rates: A vine copula based GARCH method
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2016, 37, (C), 458-471 View citations (32)
- Uncertainty and crude oil returns
Energy Economics, 2016, 55, (C), 92-100 View citations (58)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Dependence and extreme dependence of crude oil and natural gas prices with applications to risk management
Energy Economics, 2014, 42, (C), 332-342 View citations (17)
- A time-varying copula approach to oil and stock market dependence: The case of transition economies
Energy Economics, 2013, 39, (C), 208-221 View citations (90)
- Conditional dependence structure between oil prices and exchange rates: A copula-GARCH approach
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2013, 32, (C), 719-738 View citations (130)
- Global financial crisis, extreme interdependences, and contagion effects: The role of economic structure?
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2011, 35, (1), 130-141 View citations (233)
See also Working Paper (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.