Details about Esra Alp Coskun
|Workplace:||İktisat Bölümü (Department of Economics), İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi (Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences), Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi (Middle East Technical University), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Esra Alp Coskun.
Last updated 2023-02-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Measuring the Efficiency of Resource Allocation in Turkish Economy Using Data Envelopment Analysis
- Türkiye Ekonomisinde Sürükleyici Endüstri Analizi:2002-2012 Karşılaştırması
(Key Sector Analysis in Turkish Economy: A Compare Between 2002-2012)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Which return regime induces overconfidence behavior? Artificial intelligence and a nonlinear approach
Financial Innovation, 2023, 9, (1), 1-34
- Nonlinear responses of consumption to wealth, income, and interest rate shocks
Empirical Economics, 2022, 63, (3), 1293-1335
- Threshold effects of housing affordability and financial development on the house price‐consumption nexus
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2022, 27, (2), 1785-1806 View citations (1)
- Uncertainty and herding behavior: evidence from cryptocurrencies
Research in International Business and Finance, 2020, 54, (C) View citations (7)
- The dynamics of household final consumption: The role of wealth channel
Central Bank Review, 2019, 19, (1), 21-32 View citations (7)
- Türkiye Konut Piyasasında Etkinlik Analizi
Istanbul Business Research, 2019, 48, (1), 84-112
- Wealth Effects on Household Final Consumption: Stock and Housing Market Channels
IJFS, 2018, 6, (2), 1-32 View citations (11)
- Property Market Cycle
- The Effect of Heuristics and Biases on Real Estate Valuation and Cyclicality
- Thinking Out the Box
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.