Details about Mouyad Alsamara
Access statistics for papers by Mouyad Alsamara.
Last updated 2022-06-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Resilience in the Time of Covid-19: Lessons Learned from MENA SMEs
Working Paper, Agence française de développement
- Scenario-Based Forecast for Post-Conflict’s Growth in Syria
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum
- Do labor remittance outflows retard economic growth in Qatar? Evidence from nonlinear cointegration
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2022, 83, (C), 1-9
- Can human development and political stability improve environmental quality? New evidence from the MENA region
Economic Modelling, 2021, 94, (C), 28-44 View citations (4)
- Do economic downturns affect air pollution? Evidence from the global financial crisis
Applied Economics, 2021, 53, (35), 4059-4079 View citations (1)
- Pass-through of import cost into consumer prices and inflation in GCC countries: Evidence from a nonlinear autoregressive distributed lags model
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2020, 70, (C), 89-101 View citations (2)
- The Impacts of Trade and Financial Developments on Economic Growth in Turkey: ARDL Approach with Structural Break
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2020, 55, (8), 1671-1680 View citations (3)
- Money demand and black market exchange rate: a cointegration approach with structural break
Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2017, 7, (2), 177-199
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.