Details about Hanudin Amin
Access statistics for papers by Hanudin Amin.
Last updated 2017-04-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Explaining intention to use the Islamic credit card: an extension of the TRA model
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Is the Theory of Planned Behaviour Valid for Islamic home financing?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- An analysis of the viability of micro healthtakafulin Malaysia
Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, 2015, 7, (1), 37-71 View citations (3)
- Challenges Facing Bank in Financing International Trade: From an Islamic Perspective
International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), 2015, III, (2), 73-83
- Efficacy of the theory of planned behavior in the context of hiring Malaysians with disabilities
Journal of Developing Areas, 2015, 49, (3), 13-25
- Consumer acceptance of Islamic home financing
International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, 2014, 7, (3), 307-332 View citations (10)
- Patronage factors of Malaysian local customers toward Islamic credit cards
Management Research Review, 2012, 35, (6), 512-530 View citations (4)
- Does Money Lead Prices in Malaysia? A Bivariate and Trivariate Analysis
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, 2011, X, (1), 71-82
- Choice criteria for Islamic home financing
International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, 2008, 1, (3), 256-274 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.