Details about Francisco Javier Amador
Access statistics for papers by Francisco Javier Amador.
Last updated 2017-07-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Preference heterogeneity and willingness to pay for travel time
Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC View citations (1)
- Valuation of travel time savings for intercity travel: The Madrid-Barcelona corridor
Transport Policy, 2014, 36, (C), 105-117 View citations (5)
- Supplier choice and WTP for electricity attributes in an emerging market: The role of perceived past experience, environmental concern and energy saving behavior
Energy Economics, 2013, 40, (C), 953-966 View citations (16)
- Econometric Effects of Utility Order-Preserving Transformations in Discrete Choice Models
Networks and Spatial Economics, 2011, 11, (3), 419-438 View citations (4)
- On Confounding Preference Heterogeneity and Income Effect in Discrete Choice Models
Networks and Spatial Economics, 2008, 8, (2), 97-108 View citations (6)
- Preference Heterogeneity and Willingness to Pay for Travel Time Savings
Transportation, 2005, 32, (6), 627-647 View citations (24)
- Value of Travel Time Savings for University Students and Preference Heterogeneity
Hacienda Pública Española, 2005, 174, (3), 25-41
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.