Details about Angela Ambrosino
Access statistics for papers by Angela Ambrosino.
Last updated 2019-01-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How Can Formal Norms Change Informal Norms? Douglass North’s Approach to Ideologies and Institutional Change
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin
- The Role of Agents’ Propensity toward Conformity and Independence in the Process of Institutional Change
STOREPapers, Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Economia Politica - StorEP
- Shifting Boundaries in Economics: the Institutional Cognitive Strand
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin View citations (1)
- Il coordinamento nella mediazione civile e commerciale: l’emergenza di norme hayekiane e il percorso “protetto” verso l’ordine sociale
CESMEP Working Papers, University of Turin
Also in Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin (2014)
- Institutions as game theory outcomes: toward a cognitive-experimental inquiry
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- A Cognitive Approach to Law and Economics: Hayek’s Legacy
Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Issues (2014)
- An Experimental Investigation on Learning and Context Effects
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- SHIFTING BOUNDARIES IN ECONOMICS: THE INSTITUTIONAL COGNITIVE STRAND AND THE FUTURE OF INSTITUTIONAL ECONOMICS
Journal of Economic Surveys, 2018, 32, (3), 767-791
- Heterogeneity and law: toward a cognitive legal theory
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2016, 12, (02), 417-442 View citations (3)
- A Cognitive Approach to Law and Economics: Hayek's Legacy
Journal of Economic Issues, 2014, 48, (1), 19-48 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Neural foundation for regret-based decision making
Revue d'économie politique, 2008, 118, (1), 63-73
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.