Details about Amrit Amirapu
Access statistics for papers by Amrit Amirapu.
Last updated 2020-12-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can Child Marriage Law Change Attitudes and Behaviour? Experimental Evidence from an Information Intervention in Bangladesh
Studies in Economics, School of Economics, University of Kent View citations (2)
- Social Barriers to Female Migration: Theory and Evidence from Bangladesh
GLO Discussion Paper Series, Global Labor Organization (GLO)
- Marriage, work, and migration: The role of infrastructure development and gender norms
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
Also in Studies in Economics, School of Economics, University of Kent (2018) View citations (1)
- Justice Delayed is Growth Denied: The Effect of Slow Courts on Relationship-Specific Industries in India
Studies in Economics, School of Economics, University of Kent View citations (9)
- Manufacturing or Services? An Indian Illustration of a Development Dilemma
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (20)
- Manufacturing or Services? An Indian Illustration of a Development Dilemma - Working Paper 409
Working Papers, Center for Global Development View citations (17)
- Labor Regulations and the Cost of Corruption: Evidence from the Indian Firm Size Distribution
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2020, 102, (1), 34-48 View citations (6)
- Geographic Concentration in Indian Manufacturing and Service Industries: Evidence from 1998 to 2013
Asian Economic Policy Review, 2019, 14, (1), 148-168 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.