Details about Sofia Amaral
Access statistics for papers by Sofia Amaral.
Last updated 2017-11-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do improved property rights decrease violence against women in India?
ISER Working Paper Series, Institute for Social and Economic Research
Also in Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham (2015) View citations (4)
- Population sex ratios and violence against women: the long-run effects of sex selection in India
ISER Working Paper Series, Institute for Social and Economic Research View citations (4)
- Public Work Programs and Gender-based Violence: The Case of NREGA in India
Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham
Also in Working papers, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (2015)
- DETERMINANTS OF CRIME ACROSS CONFLICT AND NON-CONFLICT STATES IN INDIA
Working papers, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
- Employment Programmes for the Poor and Female Empowerment: The Effect of NREGS on Gender-based Violence in India
Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, 2015, 27, (2), 199-218 View citations (10)
- Crime and Social Conflict in India
Economics of Peace and Security Journal, 2014, 9, (1), 46-57