Details about Alvaro Angeriz
This author is deceased (2012-01-23).
Access statistics for papers by Alvaro Angeriz.
Last updated 2021-05-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The Impact of Privatisation on the Efficiency of Train Operation in Britain
Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research View citations (1)
- A Decade of Changing Pattern of Poverty in Great Britain
Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research
- Returns to Scale for EU Regional Manufacturing
Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research View citations (6)
- Assessing Inflation Targeting Through Intervention Analysis
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006, Money Macro and Finance Research Group View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Oxford Economic Papers (2008)
- Changing Pattern of Poverty 1997-2004
HEW, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Inequality adjusted growth rates in Latin America
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, 2010, 4, (1), 49-62
- Increasing Returns and the Growth of Industries in the EU Regions: Paradoxes and Conundrums
Spatial Economic Analysis, 2009, 4, (2), 127-148 View citations (15)
- The consensus view on interest rates and fiscal policy: reality or innocent fraud?
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2009, 31, (4), 567-586 View citations (10)
- Assessing inflation targeting through intervention analysis
Oxford Economic Papers, 2008, 60, (2), 293-317 View citations (50)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- New Estimates of Returns to Scale and Spatial Spillovers for EU Regional Manufacturing, 1986â€”2002
International Regional Science Review, 2008, 31, (1), 62-87 View citations (28)
- The Interest Rate Channel in the New Monetary Policy Framework
Challenge, 2008, 51, (2), 69-84 View citations (1)
- Assessing the Performance of ‘Inflation Targeting Lite’ Countries
The World Economy, 2007, 30, (11), 1621-1645 View citations (15)
- Changing patterns of UK poverty, 1997--2004
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2007, 31, (6), 995-1006 View citations (1)
- Monetary policy in the UK
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2007, 31, (6), 863-884 View citations (39)
- Has inflation targeting had any impact on inflation?
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2006, 28, (4), 559-571 View citations (14)
- PRODUCTIVITY, EFFICIENCY AND TECHNOLOGICAL CHANGE IN EUROPEAN UNION REGIONAL MANUFACTURING: A DATA ENVELOPMENT ANALYSIS APPROACH*
Manchester School, 2006, 74, (4), 500-525 View citations (14)
- A Non-parametric Analysis of Productivity, Efficiency and Technical Change in EU Regional Manufacturing, 1986–2002
Chapter 8 in New Directions in Economic Geography, 2007
- Assessing the Empirical Evidence on Inflation Targeting and Possible Lessons for Brazil
- Inflation Targeting: Assessing the Evidence
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.