Details about Charles Angelucci
Access statistics for papers by Charles Angelucci.
Last updated 2014-07-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
- The Medieval Roots of Inclusive Institutions: From the Norman Conquest of England to the Great Reform Act
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Price Discrimination in a Two-Sided Market: Theory and Evidence from the Newspaper Industry
Working Papers, NET Institute View citations (3)
- Trade, Self-Governance,and the Provision of Law and Order, with an Application To Medieval English Chartered Towns
TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) View citations (3)
- Moral Hazard in Hierarchies and Soft Information
TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE)
- Private and Public Control of Management
SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Humboldt University, Collaborative Research Center 649 View citations (4)