Details about Otto Andersen
Access statistics for papers by Otto Andersen.
Last updated 2017-06-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Adaptation problems in business relationships with substantial asset specificity and environmental uncertainty: the moderating effect of relationship duration
International Journal of Procurement Management, 2016, 9, (2), 206-222
- The effect of buyer specific-monitoring procedures on buyer control in dynamic supply chain links
International Journal of Procurement Management, 2015, 8, (3), 365-382
- The effect of multiple sourcing and bilateral dependency on buyer control in industrial buyer-seller relationships
International Journal of Procurement Management, 2015, 8, (4), 441-456
- The effect of relation specific information technology on collaborative coordination in business-to-business relationships
International Journal of Procurement Management, 2015, 8, (4), 416-440
- B2B Relationships in Modern Times: Implications of Relation-Specific Information Systems on Governance Forms
International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management (IJISSCM), 2011, 4, (3), 18-37
- Electronic commerce and governance forms: a transaction cost approach
International Journal of Procurement Management, 2010, 3, (4), 409-427
- Firms' internationalization and alternative approaches to the international customer/market selection
International Business Review, 2002, 11, (3), 347-363 View citations (12)
- Inter-firm co-ordination: international versus domestic buyer-seller relationships
Omega, 2001, 29, (2), 207-219 View citations (7)
- Resource-based theory and international growth strategies: an exploratory study
International Business Review, 1998, 7, (2), 163-184 View citations (34)
- Prediction of export intentions -- managing with structural characteristics?
Scandinavian Journal of Management, 1994, 10, (1), 17-27 View citations (6)
- On the Internationalization Process of Firms: A Critical Analysis
Journal of International Business Studies, 1993, 24, (2), 209-231 View citations (189)
- An empirical illustration of an alternative approach to measuring the market power and high profits hypothesis
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 1991, 9, (2), 239-249 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.