Details about Benjamin Anderson
Access statistics for papers by Benjamin Anderson.
Last updated 2022-09-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- R&D Concentration in Soybean and Cotton Markets
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Endogenous R&D Investment and Market Structure: A Case Study of the Agricultural Biotechnology Industry
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- A Model of Endogenous Market Structure, Innovation, and Licensing in Agricultural Biotechnology
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- A Note on Endogenous Market Structure under Heterogeneous Firms
Journal of Industrial Economics, 2020, 68, (3), 582-590
- Commitment and satisfaction in the classroom and on the field: evidence from a Division I liberal arts college
Applied Economics, 2019, 51, (9), 858-880
- Sellout, Blackout, or Get Out
Journal of Sports Economics, 2018, 19, (4), 522-561
Also in Journal of Sports Economics, 2018, 19, (3), 332-370 (2018)
- R&D Concentration Under Endogenous Fixed Costs: Evidence from Genetically Modified Corn Seed
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2017, 99, (5), 1265-1286 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.