Details about Dimitris Andriosopoulos
Access statistics for papers by Dimitris Andriosopoulos.
Last updated 2018-04-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bank Regulation, Risk and Return: Evidence from the Credit and Sovereign Debt Crises
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Banking & Finance (2015)
- Relative equity market valuation conditions and acquirers’ gains
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2017, 49, (3), 855-884
- Prediction of open market share repurchases and portfolio returns: evidence from France, Germany and the UK
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2016, 46, (2), 387-416
Also in Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2016, 46, (2), 387-416 (2016)
- The market valuation of M&A announcements in the United Kingdom
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2016, 48, (C), 350-366 View citations (1)
- Bank regulation, risk and return: Evidence from the credit and sovereign debt crises
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2015, 50, (C), 455-474 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- The impact of institutional investors on mergers and acquisitions in the United Kingdom
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2015, 50, (C), 547-561 View citations (6)
- The market valuation of share repurchases in Europe
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2015, 55, (C), 327-339 View citations (8)
- The short-term impact of director trading in UK closed-end funds
The European Journal of Finance, 2015, 21, (8), 672-690
- Information disclosure, CEO overconfidence, and share buyback completion rates
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013, 37, (12), 5486-5499 View citations (8)
- The determinants of share repurchases in Europe
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2013, 27, (C), 65-76 View citations (6)
- An application of multicriteria decision aid models in the prediction of open market share repurchases
Omega, 2012, 40, (6), 882-890 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.