Details about David Emanuel Andersson
Access statistics for papers by David Emanuel Andersson.
Last updated 2020-07-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Making a Market: Infrastructure, Integration and the Rise of Innovation
Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics View citations (2)
- Mass Migration and Technological Change
SocArXiv, Center for Open Science View citations (1)
- Patent Networks, Collaboration Patterns, and National Innovation Systems. Sweden and Spain during the Second Industrial Revolution
Working Papers in Economic History, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History)
- Nordic networks: patent agents and the business of technology intermediation in Sweden and Finland, 1860–1910
Scandinavian Economic History Review, 2020, 68, (1), 45-65
- From Fighting Monopolies to Promoting Industry: Patent Laws and Innovation in Sweden 1819–1914
Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook, 2019, 60, (1), 123-156 View citations (1)
- Patent collaboration networks in Sweden and Spain during the Second Industrial Revolution
Industry and Innovation, 2019, 26, (9), 1075-1102
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.