Details about Anders Anell
Access statistics for papers by Anders Anell.
Last updated 2017-06-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Information, Switching Costs, and Consumer Choice: Evidence from Two Randomized Field Experiments in Swedish Primary Health Care
Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Can Pay-for-Performance to Primary Care Providers Stimulate Appropriate Use of Antibiotics?
Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Does Risk-Adjusted Payment Influence Primary Care Providers' Decision on Where to Set Up Practices?
Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics View citations (3)
- The Future of Health Economics: The Potential of Behavioral and Experimental Economics
Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics
- Public reporting on quality, waiting times and patient experience in 11 high-income countries
Health Policy, 2016, 120, (4), 377-383 View citations (5)
- Leadership and governance in seven developed health systems
Health Policy, 2012, 106, (1), 37-49 View citations (6)
- Choice and privatisation in Swedish primary care
Health Economics, Policy and Law, 2011, 6, (4), 549-569 View citations (7)
- Choice of primary care provider: Results from a population survey in three Swedish counties
Health Policy, 2011, 103, (1), 31-37 View citations (8)
- Population preferences and choice of primary care models: A discrete choice experiment in Sweden
Health Policy, 2007, 83, (2-3), 314-322 View citations (16)
- The impact of decentralised drug-budgets in Sweden - a survey of physicians' attitudes towards costs and cost-effectiveness
Health Policy, 2006, 76, (3), 299-311 View citations (2)
- Deregulating the pharmacy market: the case of Iceland and Norway
Health Policy, 2005, 75, (1), 9-17 View citations (12)
- Reimbursement and clinical guidance for pharmaceuticals in Sweden
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2005, 6, (3), 274-279 View citations (14)
- Swedish healthcare under pressure
Health Economics, 2005, 14, (S1), S237-S254 View citations (12)
- Priority setting for pharmaceuticals
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2004, 5, (1), 28-35 View citations (7)
- Patient views on choice and participation in primary health care
Health Policy, 2001, 55, (2), 121-128 View citations (8)
- Health outcome measures used in cost-effectiveness studies: a review of original articles published between 1986 and 1996
Health Policy, 2000, 51, (2), 87-99 View citations (1)
- Choice and participation in the health services: a survey of preferences among swedish residents
Health Policy, 1997, 40, (2), 157-168 View citations (6)
- The monopolistic integrated model and health care reform: the Swedish experience
Health Policy, 1996, 37, (1), 19-33 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.