Details about Athanasios Anastasiou
Access statistics for papers by Athanasios Anastasiou.
Last updated 2021-04-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Does Central Bank Independence Really Matter? Re-Assessing the Role of the Independence of Monetary Policymakers in Macroeconomic Outcomes
Working Paper series, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Economics and Business Research (2014)
- Determinants of tax evasion in Greece: Econometric analysis of co-integration and causality, variance decomposition and impulse response analysis
Bulletin of Applied Economics, 2021, 8, (1), 29-57
- Estimation of the size of tax evasion in Greece
Bulletin of Applied Economics, 2020, 7, (2), 97-107
- Mapping the Socio-Economic Indicators of Greece from the Implementation of the Monetary Policy and the Tax Administration
Applied Economics and Finance, 2020, 7, (1), 42-52 View citations (2)
- Monitoring of the Results through a Survey Concerning the Socio-Economic Characteristics of the Elderly Using Geographic Information Systems (GIS): A Case Study in Greece
International Journal of Innovation and Economic Development, 2020, 6, (3), 36-45
- The Effect of over-taxation and Corruption at Commercial Enterprises in Greece: Evidence from a Survey Experiment
Journal of Statistical and Econometric Methods, 2020, 9, (4), 10
- The Impact of Social Indicators of Economic Freedom and Poverty on Greece's GDP Index
Technium Social Sciences Journal, 2020, 8, (1), 259-272
- The multiplicity and the frequent changes of the tax legislation in the Greek Tax Administration
Technium Social Sciences Journal, 2020, 13, (1), 395-407
- THE ROLE OF CAPITAL CONTROLS IN THE PERIOD OF THE ECONOMIC CRISIS: HOW WAS THE GREEK TRADING CULTURE BEEN FORMED?
Noble International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, 2019, 4, (8), 76-82
- The Sense of Quality of Life Among the Elderly in the Open Protection Centres of the Elderly (KAPI) During the Economic Crisis
Applied Economics and Finance, 2019, 6, (4), 11-17
- The Use of Information Systems (GIS) to Monitor the Quality of Life of Older People in Greece
International Business Research, 2019, 12, (6), 29-40
- Economic Evaluation of Health Programs – Health Expenditures in the European Union
Valahian Journal of Economic Studies, 2018, 9, (1), 109-118
- Intelligent Growth and Macroeconomic Performance of EU Member Countries in the Framework of Europe 2020
Applied Economics and Finance, 2018, 5, (4), 117-126
- Trade Flows and Economic Growth Between Countries â€“ Members of the European Union
Noble International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, 2018, 3, (7), 78-85
- Does central bank independence really matter? Re-assessing the role of the independence of monetary policy-makers in macroeconomic outcomes
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2014, 8, (4), 427-473 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Central Bank Independence and Economic Performance
Cyprus Economic Policy Review, 2009, 3, (1), 123-156 View citations (5)
- Convergence of shocks and trade in the enlarged European Union
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2009, 18, (1), 79-114 View citations (1)
- Convergence of Tax Shocks and Macroeconomic Performance in the Enlarged European Union
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.