Details about Ricardo Carvalho de Andrade Lima
Access statistics for papers by Ricardo Carvalho de Andrade Lima.
Last updated 2021-02-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- PHYSICAL AND HUMAN CAPITAL AND BRAZILIAN REGIONAL GROWTH: A SPATIAL ECONOMETRIC APPROACH FOR THE PERIOD 1970-2010
Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting], ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics] View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Regional Studies (2016)
- Patterns of urban land use in a developing country: the role of transport infrastructure and natural amenities in Brazil
Spatial Economic Analysis, 2020, 15, (4), 441-458
- Natural disasters, economic growth and spatial spillovers: Evidence from a flash flood in Brazil
Papers in Regional Science, 2019, 98, (2), 905-924
- Zoning ordinances and the housing market in developing countries: Evidence from Brazilian municipalities
Journal of Housing Economics, 2019, 46, (C)
- EVALUATING THE COMPETITION EFFECTS OF UBER’S ENTRY INTO THE BRAZILIAN INCUMBENT CAB-HAILING APP SEGMENT
Journal of Competition Law and Economics, 2018, 14, (4), 608-637
- Secession of municipalities and economies of scale: Evidence from Brazil
Journal of Regional Science, 2018, 58, (1), 159-180 View citations (1)
- Physical and Human Capital and Brazilian Regional Growth: A Spatial Econometric Approach for the Period 1970–2010
Regional Studies, 2016, 50, (10), 1688-1701 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.